Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 12


I was feeling great about myself this morning for so many reasons until I down loaded my progress pictures and saw myself.  Granted I still have almost 40lbs to go and these pictures were taken right after my workout this morning, but I still look horrible.  I don’t even know if I can really see a difference besides in the face maybe, and the top of my belly.  I know there is one though cause I now have a pile of “Too big for me clothes” and it’s growing.

So this week I was down to 192.4!!!  Yup, only 4.4lbs away from pre-pregnancy, which is the lowest I’ve been since my miscarriage in January 2008!

This week has been full of crappy un-energized work outs.  I did get up and do some sort of work out every day this week *which is way better than last week’s lazy ass no workout at all mornings*, but the calorie burns were no where near where they should have been and this morning I realized it’s because my effort was no where near where it should have been either.  I pushed myself this morning and burned almost 100 calories more than I normally do with the TJ Cardio Party Mix 1!  It felt good and I felt good.

Right now I’m in a “I don’t have anything to wear” stage because all the clothes that did fit me at this size got stretched out, my other clothes are still a bit too tight.  I have a love/hate relationship with the outfits I’m putting together.  One I love that my clothes are too big, but I hate how they hang on me.  Some make me look bigger than I am while others just make me look like I’m homeless.  My outfit was great this morning until I put it on and the pants were probably 2 inches too big!  Great feeling, but not good for getting out the door on time!

So here you have it, my hot mess post workout pictures…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!