Friday, September 21, 2012

Weigh In - Memory Loss

Well I didn't even want to post this morning.  As I said yesterday I knew it wasn't a good week.  Secretly I was praying for one of those, "it wasn't as bad as I thought" mornings, but it was...
185.2
That's a gain of 2.2lbs.  I accept full responsibility with no excuses besides I used to many all week.  Normally this is where I'd fall off the wagon.  I haven't worked out in a week now and haven't paid much attention to what I've been eating.  At least not the way I should be.  And I certainly haven't drank all the water I should.  But starting TODAY! I am going to do better!  I'm going to plan my meals better, I'm going to drink more water and I'm going to GET OFF MY ASS!  Who's with me?

Ok, so I might not actually exercise today since I still feel like ass, but I am going to be much more conscious about what is going in my mouth and try to plan my meals for next week.  And the water has already started flowing, even though what I really want is some nice hot creamy coffee to soothe my throat.

I hate being sick, my mind just gets all cloudy and I can't remember shit.  I had a plan as to what I was going to post about today along with my weight and I can't for the life of me remember what it was now.
I hate that puckered look cause their too big!
On the plus side, I've had to wear a belt all week because the clothes that fit me just 3 weeks ago are falling off!  See that big red number up there doesn't mean much, just means I need to be careful.


Have a healthy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!