Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week 9

I am going to call this week a success and brag about a few things...

1 - I am officially in the Overweight BMI category!!!  It might only be by half a pound, but damn it I'm proud!

2 - Although today's weight is at 196.8, I had 4 days this week that I weighed in between 194.0 and 194.8. That's the 20lb mark people!!!  And only a few pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight!!!

I didn't get much exercise over the last few days because my little girl has been sick and that translates to mommy doesn't get much sleep.  Although I do think I got a pretty good calorie burn Saturday morning when I cleaned out my car.

The rest of this week and next week are going to be difficult!  I will be off 2 days this week (the 4th and 5th) and then on Saturday we leave for a week long camping trip.  Is it strange that I'm going to try and take my scale?  I really think it will help keep me on track.

My biggest problem though is going to be getting enough water.  That's always my problem when I'm not at work, I don't drink enough water.

I also think this will be the perfect time for me to switch my weigh in days to Fridays.  I'm going to think about that some more though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!