Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finding the Healthy Within


I chose the title Finding the Healthy Within because that’s my mission.  I know I have it in me to turn my life around and become the healthy person I want to be.  That’s half the battle right, wanting to be healthy.

Of course everyone wants to look good in a bathing suit and have abs to die for, but really there is more to it than that.  What I’m looking for…
  • Playing with my little girls for as long as they want. Being able to run and jump and practice whatever sport they want is very important to me.
  • Teach my girls how to eat right and in moderation so hopefully they never have weight problems.
  • Feel good about the skin I’m in.  While this may not happen since I was blessed with my mother’s not even close to elastic skin, I want to be able to look at my naked body and not feel like crying.
  • Mental health is high on my priority list and every step closer to being physically healthy is a giant gain in my mental health.
  • Feel good about going shopping for clothes, I don’t want it to be a task I dread, I want to look forward to it and not come home depressed and empty handed.

I know that I have it in me to do this and I will do it!  I expect some set backs along the way, but what journey doesn’t have a few bends in the road and maybe even a detour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!