Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 13

I was happily surprised by the scale this morning.  I thought I was going to be down a little, maybe even a pound, but not 1.8lbs!  I was at 190.6 this morning, I'm so close the the 180s I can taste it!  These next 3 weeks are going to be hard, my grandparents are visiting and every weekend we go to breakfast both days.  If I can make myself stick to veggie omelets I think I can do this.  I just need to watch my coffee (with milk and sugar) intake.

I also started Jillian.Michaels.30.Day.Shred yesterday.  All I can say is that it looks a hell of a lot easier than it is! My muscles were still sore this morning from yesterday's workout, but I pushed through and still feel like I had some improvement.  Making sure I still do it on the weekends is going to be the hardest part of this for me.  I can do it though!  I know I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!