Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In My Head

So apparently the post I wrote yesterday was only in my head... For some reason I honestly thought I posted yesterday.  The post was something like this....

Back at it... I picked up right where I left off.  As tired and miserable as I am, right now my exercise and eating is the only thing I have control over, so I'm going to own that bitch!

Today, well I'm still owning her, just not as forcefully as yesterday.  Baby girl was up up from around 10 (I think) til almost 1 this morning.  I got up at 4:30 and still did my run.  Rather than doing the interval training I have been doing with Workout 1, I decided to just do the warm up, run the 12 minutes at 5mph and the cool down.  I had to push myself through my exhaustion, but in the end I did it and probably could have gone farther if I had the time.  I was also happy to see that I had my fastest 1K ever this morning according to Nike+.

It's amazing what a little work out and watching what you eat can do in just a day.  I was down 1.6lb in just a day! *Don't give me shit for weighing myself daily, right now it gives me motivation*

Now stop reading about my small successes and go have your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!