Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Turn

Well now I've got this damn cold.  So much so that I almost didn't get out of bed at all this morning.  I don't remember hitting snooze for a half hour and I certainly don't remember B taking Lilli out of the bed last night. I passed out at 7:30 last night and that was it.

I'm not looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow morning.  I'm pretty sure there is going to be a gain :-(  It's my own fault though,  I could have tried harder this week.  I could have made myself work out when I got home since I couldn't in the morning.  I could have made myself bring a salad or sandwich for lunch every day.  I could have made better choices, but I didn't and tomorrow I will step on that scale and I will post my weight...

That is if I can get my ass out of bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!