Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This and That.

This post is going to be a little random. I'm exhausted and my mind just isn't putting things together.

First I want to start with a big "hey y'all" to my new followers!  Hope I don't bore you too much and maybe even inspire you a little (probably not with this suck ass post though).

If I'm honest I could have eaten better this weekend. Wing dip, pizza and peach cobbler doesn't add up to pounds lost :-(

Neither does my lack of exercise.  Although, my arm and ab muscles are still a little sore from having to sleep sitting up with a 16.5lb baby in them for 2 nights and 2 days earth of naps.

Which led to yesterday's lack if exercise because I was so exhausted. 5 hours of sleep in 2 days just isn't enough.

And now the hubster has a man cold. Ok its a cold and he really feels like shit so he's sleeping in the couch so he doesn't get anyone else sick, but really I can do without the moaning every 30 seconds. Anyway, this led me to not working out this morning too because I work out in the livingroom where he was sleeping.  Not that I was disappointed since baby girl had me up 2 hours past my bed time.

So there you have, this girl needs a swift kick in the ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!