Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Finally... This proves that you can do this without actual exercise.  Though I'm not sure why you'd want to cause if you don't have tone muscle you can be thin and still look like crap.

Anyway, here it is...

I can't even explain how happy I am to finally have a loss (worth being happy about) and have it be my new lowest weight!  I'm hoping my girls stay healthy and I can get some sleep next week so I can maybe get out of the 180's.  I'm going to make my goal 175 by Halloween, but if the amount of sleep I've been getting (last night was the most all week at 5 hours, with 3 interruptions) continues I'll take any loss I can get!

I really just can't wait to get some exercise (besides walking a baby around).  My body feels neglected.

Speaking of neglected, my morning was so off that the horrible mom I am forgot to pack diapers for the baby (the girls are with my MIL instead of sitters today) so I had to stop to get a package.  Then as I'm walking into work I notice I'm wearing these...


Totally forgot to change my shoes before leaving the house this morning...TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!