Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What's Up?

Ugh what is up with me?  I can't get my ass out of bed.  Yesterday Lillian woke up at 3.  Yes 3 and stayed awake.  She kept asking me to cuddle and when I tried to get up it was "where are you going?" so I stayed with her even though I didn't get any sleep.

Today I have no idea what happened.  I had my alarm set for 3:30, but when I woke up and actually looked at the clock it was 4:50.  Could I have really hit snooze that many times without realizing it?

I'm mad at myself and confused.  How could I have been so proud of myself last Thursday and now not be motivated enough to get my ass out of bed.  I want to see 179 so bad this week, but at this rate I'll be lucky to stay at 180!

hasfit.com
I MUST get my ass outta bed tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!