Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 5

I won't lie, it's kind of hard to believe it's already been 5 weeks!  It doesn't really feel like it and I'm happy to say that I definitely feel like I can keep going.  If I can keep going at the rate I am, by this time next year I will be trying to maintain and not working so hard to get it off.

This week I'm down 2lbs!  While this should sound good, I feel like it should be more.  I feel like I've been hovering around 205 for a few weeks now.  A few days I've seen 203, but it doesn't stay, I'm pretty sure it's the damn weekends!  Which is why my weigh in day is Tuesday, not Monday.  I'm debating on if I want to continue to weigh myself every day or not.  I like knowing if I'm making progress or not, but seeing a 203 on Saturday and then a 205 on Tuesday is getting frustrating!  Even though I know in my head that it's the weekly weigh in that counts I sit there thinking "why can't I still be at 203?"  Maybe I will switch to every other day or only Tuesdays and Fridays or something.

I wore my HRM for 15 hours yesterday because I wanted to get a general idea of the calories I burn a day while at work, but then I realized that I also went grocery shopping during my lunch hour, which was extra calories burned, but I burned 2146 during that 15 hours.  Then I reset it when I laid down for bed and I burned 544 cal just during the 6.5 hours I slept.  Now I need to wear my HRM for a day when I'm not going shopping or anything extra at work so I can get a good idea of how many calories I'm burning a day.  Based on yesterdays readings, it's definitely more than I thought it was!  Maybe I really do need to eat more calories to get my milk supply back up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!