Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Week 8

I'm not happy with this week and its directly proportional to my effort.  (Like we don't all know that?)  I sucked this week and to prove it, the scale didn't move.  This morning I felt like I woke up with excuse after excuse not to exercise.  *It is very challenging for me not to use the baby waking me as an excuse*

I decided to run this morning because I got out of bed late, I figured it'd give me the biggest calorie burn in the shortest time.  And it probably would have if I actually ran for the whole time I was on the treadmill.  No instead I walked at a 3.8mph pace for most of the 25 minutes I had.  By the time I had only 5 minutes left I was pissed at myself and bumped up the pace to 4.5mph.

I really need to do better this week and I really need to start thinking about what we are going to be eating when we camp the week after the 4th!  Planning now will make this a lot easier on me and hopefully keep me from gaining 10lbs back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!