Friday, June 1, 2012

New HRM

My new Heart Rate Monitor arrived yesterday and I was so excited to use it!!!  I got it right out of the box and set it up with all my information.  I even did a 10 minute test drive to make sure I knew how it was going to work for this mornings work out!



I wish I was as excited to get up and work out this morning as I was when I went to bed last night.  Didn't get a good nights sleep, but I did the TJ Fat Blaster (through the 4th turbo) and all of the Ab Jam and burned 314 calories.  I certainly wasn't putting my all into it, but that's ok, it's better than nothing and boy are my abs feeling it!

Can't wait to wear it for 24 hours to get a general idea of the calories I burn in an average day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!