Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All or Nothing

Although this is the normal thought for most "dieters" it is not a healthy though, mentally or physically.  It's hard to learn that though and even harder to re-wire the brain to not revert back to that mentality.  I'm working very hard on this.

I get frustrated when I can't find the exact food I ate, or know exactly how much I ate because the engineer in me tells me it has to be exact or the numbers mean nothing.  But in all reality, the numbers really do mean nothing!  It's about feeling healthy and having energy, not the number on the scale or even the tape measure!

This is not a race, there is no true finish line.  If you look for the finish line you will only fall back into the habits that made you run the race to begin with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!