Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Excuses

We all have them.  The problem is that they are just that, excuses, not legitimate reasons.

I am a little upset with myself this morning for not forcing myself to get out of bed.  The baby was up several times in the night with an upset stomach and then she woke up to eat at 3am.  When the alarm went off at 3:30 I felt exhausted.  To top it off the muscles in my back between my lower shoulder blades were sore (and still are).  But looking back now, these are all just excuses.  I did get up at 4 and track my food for the entire though.  As long as I stay on track I will still have 140 calories left.  I much prefer having exercise calories to work with though!

Maybe I can work in a "run" this evening.  The belt on my treadmill is loose and slipping so I can't run on it.  This is frustrating because now I'm 2 runs behind on finishing the c25k program and I have 3.5 mile race in 33 days!  I really need to get that fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!