Monday, August 27, 2012

3 Days

Regrettably that is how long it has been since I've worked out.  Friday night we left for my mom's camp.  I was so excited because I was able to fit my workout mat and weights!

Friday night when it came time for Lillian to lay down and watch her movie we found that daddy only packed the car plug for the DVD player, not the house plug.  So I made her watch TV.  To my disappointment Saturday I put my workout clothes on only to find that apparently there was no charge to the DVD player at all.  I actually considered using the DVD player in my mom's room (it's the only one there) until I remembered there is jumping and I really didn't want to be waking the girls, they were sleeping in there.

So no work out.  Although we did go for a few walks in the sweltering sun and I sweat so much that Lillian was nice enough to wipe her hand across my forehead and say "What's this mom?"  Gross!!!

It wasn't until I was complaining to my mom later that she said "why didn't you just take my computer and do it outside (which was my original plan with the portable DVD player we brought).  DUH!  why didn't I think of that?  By then it was after 7, I had consumed a few drinks and working out just wasn't what I wanted to do, especially with all the people around!

Yesterday I just wasn't comfortable doing it.  I couldn't get the computer without waking my mom and by the time she got up a bunch of other people were up and again, I'm not into a bunch of people I barely know watching me do a DVD that I can barely do.

This morning was a complete fail!  Last night Laney couldn't sleep.  She didn't wake up to eat until 3, so when my alarm went off at 3:30 I hit snooze and apparently did so for almost an hour and a half!  It was time to shower by the time I got my ass out of bed!  Hopefully I can get it in tonight when I get home.

On the plus side, even though I ate fast food twice, yes twice this weekend, I'm still at 188.  Let me just say that fast food was enough to last me 6 months.  I can't believe I used to eat that shit all the time!  I thought I was going to be sick for an hour about 2 hours after I actually ate it.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me!  Get off your butt and move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!