Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week 15

Well the week definitely ended better than it started!  This weeks weight... drum roll please...

Why is this so great???  Well besides the fact that the last few weeks I haven't felt like I've made much progress, this is my first major goal.  This is my PRE-PREGNANCY weight!

To me this is like starting a whole new journey.  This is where I left off before I got pregnant.  I at one point made it down to 186, but never maintained it there.  It was 188 that held steady.  So here is my baby girl that is worth all the weight and then some...

Yes my baby girl wears lots of camo
 Oh yeah and what better day to hit a goal than your 5 year anniversary?  Happy Anniversary my love!  Thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!