Friday, August 31, 2012

Week 17

I think once I finish the 30 Day Shred I'm going to re-evaluate things.  I'm not sure if I need to lower my calories by a couple hundred a day or if my lower losses are coming from just not exercising the way I was before I started the 30DS, but it needs to pick back up again.  This flabby shit needs to come off!

I was only down another .6 today.  Granted its .6 I'd rather be down that up, but it's still frustrating.  Overall from Aug 1 to Aug 31 I lost 4.2 pounds, so that's good.  And I'm only 2.2lbs away from a total loss of 30lbs! Great right?

I am going to be happy with this loss since I did eat horribly for 4 of the 7 days and I'm going to move on to the next week!  I have to, life is going to keep moving so I must too.  We don't have any big plans for the holiday weekend so I am going to try super hard to stay on track with my food and have a nice healthy loss next week. But if some one wanted to pour a few too many beers, mixed drinks, whatever down my throat, I won't fight you!

I did forget to mention is my obsession with food yesterday, that I moved up to 5lb weights for my workout. Holy shit can I feel it.  I wanted to put them down during the second set of punches today, but I didn't, I pushed through it!  I can feel that I have been pushing myself more again.  My quads are sore and my arms are weak!  Oh yeah and twice this week I've opted to carry a 30+ lb box to the building next door rather than using a cart to push it!  My safety department probably wouldn't be too proud, but I don't really care, I knew I could do it!

Here's a question for you, can anyone really do those jumping lunges?  I can't do it, I fall over just about every time.  Maybe it's because my balance isn't all that good first thing in the morning?

I can't believe I'm only 4 days away from completing it!  I think this is truly the first program I have followed through from beginning to end.  Maybe because it's in 10 day sections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me on my journey!